Need a graze.com invite?

[box]Please check the directory for updated codes, if any.
[/box]
I recently signed up for graze.com, a snacking subscription box. Who doesn’t like to get yummy little treats in the mail? I primarily signed up to give my two kids some new and unique tasting experiences and textures. We are in a rut and I’m tired of only giving them the same old same old. They primarily snack on fruit, but it isn’t always the most portable item!

GrazeLogo

Graze is still in beta but if you use my link you can sign up AND get a free box! snazzy!

There is no need to input a code if you use my link, but you can also input code 4GZZ3V7 for your free box. Currently you cannot join Graze without a code.

While there are lots of fruits and nuts and chocolate for child-friendly snacking, there are also unique flavor experiences like graze’s dips and dippers. I hope we get My Thai sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites in a box!

Graze is awesome because you can decide pretty much what to get, or leave it up to Graze. I went ahead and “trashed” the snacks that were spicy (tip: search snacks for keyword “chili”) – this is really for my kids, not for me, and neither of them are crazy about spicy.

What snack are you looking forward to? Will Graze be for you or for your kids?

Check out the Graze.com directory listing for more information and reviews.

Comments

1. Heather says

Hello! Love your site! Would you consider giving me a Graze invite? I would really appreciate it. Have a wonderful day!

-Heather

2. Kim says

I really want a code and everything I am finding is expired, do you have anymore and can I please please have one? :) Thanks!

3. Miranda says

Found out about the awesomeness that is graze.com way too late apparently, all the invite codes I’ve found are expired! Bummer! Please send me one if you get any more – THANK YOU!

• says

best thing to do is to subscribe to the blog, i will be posting here any news i get about graze reopening, but i do expect to take some time. then i will follow up with everyone.

4. april says

hey! I saw graze.com on pinterest and was bummed that you have to have an invite code, i never had heard of it until now. I would really love an invite code when you get a new one!

5. Erika says

I love love love this idea. I desire an invitation code! Please consider me if you get more? Thanks! SNAX!

6. Kristi says

Hi, i used your link for the juniper box and I am already a member of graze. I just had to stop by and say that i love your blog.

7. Lo says

I used your code to try Juniper and would love to try Graze as well! Could you please send me a code to join Graze if/when one becomes available? Thank you!

8. Dee says

I’m dying for an invitation code to graze. I’ve emailed them and they advised me to ask around :) If you have any extra I would be so thankful :)

What a brilliant idea!

9. T. says

I would very much appreciate a Graze.com code and would gladly share back to the community when I have my own.
    Thanks!