Newest Additions: Subscription Box Coupons & New Boxes

This post contains referral & affiliate links!

new subscription box coupons

Here are all the latest subscription box coupons and the latest monthly boxes. It now also includes links to the latest news – special edition boxes, collections released, etc. You can find this post again by using the button on the right sidebar.

New Subscription Box Coupons

Subscription Box News

New Subscription Boxes

• Bump Boxes: Take the guesswork out of choosing the best products for you and your little one. Conveniently bundled safe essentials to use throughout your pregnancy. Safe and Healthy pregnancy essentials that actually work! Great gifts for mommy and baby. Cost: $50+.
  • The Music Box: The Music Box is a subscription service that sends music and fun gifts to your front door. They hand pick emerging artists and send you new music every month. Items that may be included in your monthly Music Box are CD's, concert tickets, posters, autographs, t-shirts, stickers, wristbands, and other band merch. Cost: $10 per month.
  • Charleston Epicurean: Charleston Epicurean delivers the best of local Charleston food and artisanal style to your doorstep each month. Boxes are packed with local Charleston goodies, so you’ll be surprised every month. Cost: $35.
  • Cococlectic: Delicious chocolates - handpicked, hunted, sampled, collected and curated. Exquisite chocolates delivered directly to you, by care package each and every month!! Enjoy 4 small-batch bean-to-bar chocolate bars – delivered directly to your doorstep monthly. Cost: $32 per month.
  • Paper Dots: Paper Dots is a monthly subscription service in which you will receive a handpicked, expert-curated book to your doorstep. Selections are personalized and in addition to a monthly book, you will also receive something a little extra. Cost: $35 per month.
  • Just Add Honey Tea Box: Each month you will receive three 1oz bags of loose leaf tea, honey from a small batch beekeeper in the US, and special treat! Cost: $27 per month.
  • bumpBox: BumpBox carefully handpicks and designs each box, based on your preferences and current pregnancy stage of the mom-to-be. You can expect resourceful information and books, pampering products and incredible edibles. Cost: $38 per month.
  • The Holiday Housewife Box: Each month receive gifts that will making you Smile including Chocolate, Jewelry, Coffee, Beauty and Novelty items! Each Month there will be a theme to the box along with items from local companies & bloggers! Cost: $24.99 per month.
  • Sudsy Box: Get all natural, luxurious, hand crafted soaps delivered every other month. Soaps are made with Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Essential Oils. Box includes surprise gift that may be lip balm, lotion bars, body butter, sea salt scrubs! Cost: $20 every other month.
  • ePantry: Flexible household product subscription service. Choose from Method, Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day, Seventh Generation cleaning products and add on TP, paper towels, and trash bags. Cost: Varies. Get $10 off your first order when you sign up!

Comments

1. says

Thank you for including Pretty Box’s coupon! :)

Our $5 off coupon is actually for our debut sample sized box, Pretty Box Mini, which is only $15 and includes shipping to the US.

You can find the box here:

The coupon is only available to a limited number of subscribers, so that is why the expiration date is a little vague. We’re not sure how long it’ll last.

Hope that helps add some details!

Thank you again for thinking of us <3

• says

I’ll change it. Thanks Tiffany. I want to point out the text of the email yesterday said – Get $5 off with code 5off at checkout! Use it on either the full-size or mini-box.
      HURRY! This code expires in just a few days.

• says

Right! As long as WE don’t have to think about it. I sure would like to see something like a body wash box. I think people would dig it. And a Boston subscription box. I would be a permanent subscriber. I should move back to Boston and just do it. I would also probably buy a “things from costco” box even though we go three times a week.

I think I’m really into crafty boxes this month. Not sure what to pick up besides those! I have a few ideas, not sure yet!!! I will have to consult my list of stuff that looked awesome.

2. says

Thank you so much for the coupons! I can’t wait to subscribe to some new boxes!

I’m a new subscription box review blog and would love it if you came and checked it out! subscriptionboxjunkie.com

• says

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am working on revamping the coupons section to make it easier for me to expire coupons. It will be awesome… when it’s done!

3. Stephanie T says

Two thank yous! I was so excited to see your posting of Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault. i missed out the first time and have been so jealous of all the reviews. I took a big breath, gulped and signed up! The second thank you is for the TasteGuru promo code. Have been wanting to try, but thought it is a little pricey. This gives me the opportunity. Thanks! Enjoy your blog by the way!

• says

Yes it is OPEN AGAIN. Look in the deal list on this post and the link is there. I promise you it is open and LMDB is ready to strip you of 348 of your dollars right now. It’s limited time and if you want it buy it. The deal is you get the August box with the October box (whether you get the brush I do not know). But you will be getting the September box.

4. says

Hi all ! Our coupon code WISEBABY20 will getcha 20 percent off subscription boxes for mom-to-be by trimester plus our nursing bundle and baby bundle too! PS we also have a new product – the Fit BumpBundle for newly expecting fitness fanatic mom-to-bes!

• says

Wait till you see what’s coming! This is my auto-updating post, it updates every time I add a coupon or box to the directory. There should be many more soon!

5. katrina says

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IN A PRETTY BOX! I signed up due to a deal that was $35 for the $50 pretty box. My initial box was “lost” in the mail which I was told when I never received my first box and emailed them. When the replacement came it was the most disappointing subscription box I have ever received. For a supposed $50 value I got a MINT nail polish ($12), a tiny business card holder ($12), a half empty container of redness concealer ( on sale for $2.50) and a necklace with a teeny tiny anchor charm ( their own brand so unknown value). There wasn’t even a description card or branded card from pretty box. I feel like a sucker for ever giving them my money and immediately cancelled my subscription.

6. says

With 2014 getting off to a great start, we wanted to let everyone know that we have launched our new subscription box service. We have made our subscription service unique by helping people discover new and delicious snacks from around the world delivered to their door. For every Taste For Sweets box ordered, we donate to several nonprofit organizations such as Water.org to help provide safe clean water to the nearly one billion people that lack access to clean water. Check us out at: tasteforsweets.com

7. says

Thanks for mentioning us @mommysplurge. We currently have a special offer running. Use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” when signing up for a monthly subscription plan.

We make our subscription box very unique by making sure the popular, unique, and delicious snacks we deliver to our members come from all around the world. Each month, we ship out curated boxes with tasty snacks from different continents and countries!

Check us out: http://www.tasteforsweets.com and use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF”

• says

Yes, @mommysplurge. Thanks for following up with us. Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” works by applying 50% off your first box! Let us know if we can be of any help & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8. says

Thank you for adding MissionCute to your list! We have been getting an amazing response to our boxes and the nonprofits that we are working with! We donate 50% of our net proceeds to a new community-selected nonprofit every month & our boxes include many locally-sourced goods from small businesses! Thanks again Brandy!

Trackbacks