Newest Additions: Subscription Box Coupons & New Boxes

This post contains referral & affiliate links!

new subscription box coupons

Top Picks – More Inside! Scroll down for newest boxes!

• Love with Food: Get your first box free! No code needed, just pay $2 shipping. Use this link to activate the offer!
  • DoodleBug Busy Bags: Save 40% on your first bag of a monthly subscription with code MSDeal. Good until 10.18.14.
  • Kiwi Crate: Use coupon code FOOD50 to save $10 off your first box!
  • Citrus Lane:  if you are a NEW Mom (seriously, don’t use this on an older kid – must be less than 1 year – they will cancel it!), use code NEWMOM to get your first box for $5.

Here are all the latest subscription box coupons and the latest monthly boxes. It now also includes links to the latest news – special edition boxes, collections released, etc. You can find this post again by using the button on the right sidebar. Don’t forget to check out my list of free or almost free subscription boxes!

New Subscription Box Coupons

Subscription Box News

New Subscription Boxes

• BiziBubble: Create your very own customized package containing your personalized monthly supply of feminine hygiene products tailored to your unique individual needs. You can create exactly what you want. Mix brands, types, tampons and pads all in your customized BiziBubble. Cost: $14.95 per month. Limited Time offer to get your first box free
  • Rent the Runway: Rent Special Occasion and designer clothes for events, or just a girls' night out. RTR offers all the essential extras like Spanx and Fashion Tape. Cost: Varies per selections.. Get $25 off your first rental!
  • GoodMouth: GoodMouth is a subscription service that delivers toothbrushes, electric brush heads, and floss right to your door. They have a brush for everyone and even have a suggestion feature that helps you pick the right one! Formerly Toothbrush Subscriptions. Cost: . See all my GoodMouth Reviews!
  • Wardrobe Wake-up: Wardrobe Wake-up is an exclusive fashion subscription service designed for women who wish to experiment with new designers and styles without the pressure to invest in each piece. Cost: $25 per month.
  • Sucré au Lait: Monthly All-Natural Cookie Mix Subscription Box. One or two cookie mixes delivered monthly right to your door! Cost: $17-$27 per month. 20% off first box through 9/30.
  • MasterMomz Box: Master Momz box is a new monthly subscription box for moms to be and new moms. Each box consist of 4-6 products that is meant to help you navigate through your stages with greater ease and comfort. Cost: $42 per month.
  • Artsy Fartsy: ARTSY FARTSY is a monthly subscription service that delivers kid friendly DIY arts and crafts activities directly to your door. Each craft is age appropriate, made of quality, environmentally safe materials, and fun! Cost: $25 per month.
  • Bean Box: Bean Box is a subscription/gift box featuring freshly roasted coffee from Seattle's top artisan roasters. Each box contains four unique samples from different roasters every month. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Jubees Box: Jubee Box is an earring subscription box. Each month, Jubees creates an array of new pair of earrings inspired by fashion around the world. Cost: $14 per month.
  • Furry Friends Club: Furry Friends Club is a monthly pet box subscription service created to promote quality toys and healthy all-natural treats to pet owners in a convenient and economical manner. All edible items in our boxes are sourced from the USA, ensuring that our treats are held to the highest standards. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Better Health Box: For your health, and the health of the ones you care about. Each month you can expect a mix of healthy foods, snacks, drinks herbs, vitamins, and other items specific to the box type. Included are unusual items as well as things you may have seen in your local market but never tried. Cost: $29 per month.
  • Kiwibop Postcard Pals: Kiwibop Postcard pals in a monthly postcard subscription box.Your child will receive an immediate package including a welcome letter, first four postcards, fun stickers and a fun activity from the Pals. Every month after, your child will receive four vibrant postcards! Receive monthly postcards packed with interesting facts from a rotating crew of inspiring characters. Cost: $4 per month.
  • Planvelope: Planvelope is a monthly subscription service that brings planner supply samples right to your door.Planvelope Partners to ensure that you are getting the latest and greatest planner supplies out there. We work with both small online sellers who handcraft their products and large name-brand suppliers looking to test out new products. Cost: $17 per month.
  • SprezzaBox: Each month receive ties, socks and more! Always different items, always different brands. Each month comes with 3-4 lifestyle items and a grooming product. Cost: $28 per month.
  • The Sweet Pea Post: Each month you will receive 5-6 sample sized stationery products, or craft supplies. This may include but is not limited too, washi tapes, ribbons, stickers, post its, card stock and countless other adorable trinkets. Cost: $5 per month.
  • Fright Casket: FrightCasket sends spooky mystery casket-shaped box filled with gifts to your door once a month. Boxes include items such as edible goodies, costume pieces, postcards and art prints, and spooky decorations. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Love + Blessed: Love and Blessed sends you a monthly box of encouragement. The loved+blessed collection of jewelry and prayer accessories was launched in 2006, with the goal of helping women share their testimony of God’s love. Cost: $10 per month.
  • The Simple Soap: Each month receive three organic, handmade bars of soap delivered right to your door. Over twenty scents are available! Cost: $20 per month.
  • Get Cairn: An outdoor subscription box! Every month a box of carefully curated gear will show up at your door. Get outdoors and enjoy. Cost: $25 per month.
  • French Box: French box is a little bit of France monthly. Receive personalized chic products, accessories and delicacies from France every month! Cost: $14 per month.

Comments

1. says

Thank you for including Pretty Box’s coupon! :)

Our $5 off coupon is actually for our debut sample sized box, Pretty Box Mini, which is only $15 and includes shipping to the US.

You can find the box here:

The coupon is only available to a limited number of subscribers, so that is why the expiration date is a little vague. We’re not sure how long it’ll last.

Hope that helps add some details!

Thank you again for thinking of us <3

• says

I’ll change it. Thanks Tiffany. I want to point out the text of the email yesterday said – Get $5 off with code 5off at checkout! Use it on either the full-size or mini-box.
      HURRY! This code expires in just a few days.

• says

Right! As long as WE don’t have to think about it. I sure would like to see something like a body wash box. I think people would dig it. And a Boston subscription box. I would be a permanent subscriber. I should move back to Boston and just do it. I would also probably buy a “things from costco” box even though we go three times a week.

I think I’m really into crafty boxes this month. Not sure what to pick up besides those! I have a few ideas, not sure yet!!! I will have to consult my list of stuff that looked awesome.

2. says

Thank you so much for the coupons! I can’t wait to subscribe to some new boxes!

I’m a new subscription box review blog and would love it if you came and checked it out! subscriptionboxjunkie.com

• says

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am working on revamping the coupons section to make it easier for me to expire coupons. It will be awesome… when it’s done!

3. Stephanie T says

Two thank yous! I was so excited to see your posting of Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault. i missed out the first time and have been so jealous of all the reviews. I took a big breath, gulped and signed up! The second thank you is for the TasteGuru promo code. Have been wanting to try, but thought it is a little pricey. This gives me the opportunity. Thanks! Enjoy your blog by the way!

• says

Yes it is OPEN AGAIN. Look in the deal list on this post and the link is there. I promise you it is open and LMDB is ready to strip you of 348 of your dollars right now. It’s limited time and if you want it buy it. The deal is you get the August box with the October box (whether you get the brush I do not know). But you will be getting the September box.

4. says

Hi all ! Our coupon code WISEBABY20 will getcha 20 percent off subscription boxes for mom-to-be by trimester plus our nursing bundle and baby bundle too! PS we also have a new product – the Fit BumpBundle for newly expecting fitness fanatic mom-to-bes!

• says

Wait till you see what’s coming! This is my auto-updating post, it updates every time I add a coupon or box to the directory. There should be many more soon!

5. katrina says

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IN A PRETTY BOX! I signed up due to a deal that was $35 for the $50 pretty box. My initial box was “lost” in the mail which I was told when I never received my first box and emailed them. When the replacement came it was the most disappointing subscription box I have ever received. For a supposed $50 value I got a MINT nail polish ($12), a tiny business card holder ($12), a half empty container of redness concealer ( on sale for $2.50) and a necklace with a teeny tiny anchor charm ( their own brand so unknown value). There wasn’t even a description card or branded card from pretty box. I feel like a sucker for ever giving them my money and immediately cancelled my subscription.

6. says

With 2014 getting off to a great start, we wanted to let everyone know that we have launched our new subscription box service. We have made our subscription service unique by helping people discover new and delicious snacks from around the world delivered to their door. For every Taste For Sweets box ordered, we donate to several nonprofit organizations such as Water.org to help provide safe clean water to the nearly one billion people that lack access to clean water. Check us out at: tasteforsweets.com

7. says

Thanks for mentioning us @mommysplurge. We currently have a special offer running. Use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” when signing up for a monthly subscription plan.

We make our subscription box very unique by making sure the popular, unique, and delicious snacks we deliver to our members come from all around the world. Each month, we ship out curated boxes with tasty snacks from different continents and countries!

Check us out: http://www.tasteforsweets.com and use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF”

• says

Yes, @mommysplurge. Thanks for following up with us. Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” works by applying 50% off your first box! Let us know if we can be of any help & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8. says

Thank you for adding MissionCute to your list! We have been getting an amazing response to our boxes and the nonprofits that we are working with! We donate 50% of our net proceeds to a new community-selected nonprofit every month & our boxes include many locally-sourced goods from small businesses! Thanks again Brandy!

• Diana Garza says

Really? What do you think about it? I went on their site and I think it looks like such a great box. I love that you can email them pictures and a personalized letter that they can include in the box.

9. Tabitha says

I looked into the Yogi Surprise box…I think it would make a great gift for someone I know who loves Yoga. I sent them a question about pricing and the response I received indicated that they haven’t decided on a price for the subscription yet but expect it to be around $34.95.