Newest Additions: Subscription Box Coupons & New Boxes

This post contains referral & affiliate links!

new subscription box coupons

Top Picks – More reviews later today! Check out these really hot deals!

Here are all the latest subscription box coupons and the latest monthly boxes. It now also includes links to the latest news – special edition boxes, collections released, etc. You can find this post again by using the button on the right sidebar. Don’t forget to check out my list of free or almost free subscription boxes!

Julep Beauty Inc.

New Subscription Box Coupons

Subscription Box News

New Subscription Boxes

• Boxerfy: Every month BOXERFY selects the best of the best and mails it right to you. Reviewed & refined by our girl panel of style experts. Each month receive your choice of boxers! Cost: $30 per month.
  • Elementary Box: A new subscription box for Elementary school teachers! Each box contains treats for you (the teacher), goodies for your students, fun things for your classroom, and a few teaching tips. Cost: $30 per month.
  • Fair Ivy: Get a handmade, hand-wrapped artisan surprise gift to your mailbox every month. We carefully select our favorite new artists and work with them to create surprise gifts that are sure to surprise and delight you. In addition, Fair Ivy has recently gone vegan, and is one of the only handmade and vegan monthly subscription boxes out there! Cost: $39 or $29 (jewelry) per month.
  • The Burn Box: The Burn Box contains between 3-4 sample sizes of hot sauce from obscure and hard to find companies across the US. The box also features a full 5oz bottle or two depending on your level of subsctription. Cost: $10 per month.
  • Catpax: Surprise your cat every month with a Catpax membership. Dogs already have a great monthly box, which is no fair because they already have dog parks. Now cats get a box, and it's glorious. Cost: $22.00 per month.
  • Swaag Box: Your Choice of brand name tampons or pads from Always, Playtex and Tampax, along with a sweet treat such as Hersheys Kisses, Tootsie Rolls, or Lollipops. Delivered every 28 Days to your doorstep. Easy to cancel call, email or cancel through your online account. Cost: $16 per month. Try your first box for $5. Just use this link!
  • Saffron + Kumquats: Saffron + Kumquats is the foodie subscription box for cooking. For $20/month, you get 5 samples of ingredients and 5 recipes to use those ingredients. It makes cooking and trying new flavors easy and fun! Cost: $20 per month.
  • Christian Crate: A Monthly Crate For The Whole Family. Awesome Christian Gear Shipped To You Every Month. Cost: $25 per month.
  • The Fanciful Fox: Subscribe to our monthly Soap Club and receive a package full of their favorite items. Each month receive products such as bar soaps, lip products, moisturizers, face care, and more! Cost: $20 per month.
  • The Simple Soap: The Simple Soap is a new soap subscription box. Each month you'll receive three organic, handmade bars of soap. With over 20 amazing scents, each month's soap is sure to excite your senses. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Mexibox: Mexibox is a new Mexican Candy box providing clients with a taste of Mexican culture. Each box will be carefully crafted with each candy individually selected to ensure we provide the highest of quality to our members. Cost: $10 per month.
  • Think Soap: Each month will bring a new selection of artisan-made organic soap bars that you will love. Pick exactly how many soap bars you wish to receive each month and enjoy! Cost: $9 per month.
  • New England Sack: New England Sack is a monthly gift subscription service focused on delivering handmade local New England charm right to your door! Cost: $35 per month. Use code livelocal10 to save 10% off of any length subscription!
  • Send Me Gluten Free: A monthly bundle of gluten free goodies, straight to your door. Gluten free to the rescue! Cost: $30 per month. Save 20% with coupon code WELCOME20!
  • Walmart Baby Box: Each new stage of your baby's life comes with new surprises and unexpected delights. Walmart Baby Boxes deliver free stage-relevant product samples of items sold at your local Walmart and Walmart.com to ease transitions all the way to your baby's first steps and let you focus on their development. Cost: $5 per quarter.
  • Cat Pax: CATPAX is a monthly box of kitty toys, treats, and care products. 10% of their proceeds go to cat rescue groups. CATPAX is made for kitties, by kitties! Cost: $26 per month.
  • Jus Between Us: Fashion in a box for tween and teen girls. Each month they get a box filled with an assortment of surprise goodies. Every box has an exciting assortment of 4-5 lifestyle, beauty and fashion pieces. Cost: $25 per month.
  • Japan Crate: Every month receive a mystery box stuffed with 2 pounds of premium full size Japanese candy, snacks and DIY kits. Receive anything from a sushi candy making kit to soda jello. Cost: $30 per month.
  • Formio Stylists: Formio Stylists is a new accessory subscription service. Each month receive a clutch, along with 4 gorgeous accessories. You choose the pieces you receive and send back what you do not want! Cost: $18 per month.
  • Okashi Connection: Okashi box is a monthly candy subscription box. Each month receive between on pound of Japanese candy. Okashi strives to include things that are difficult or impossible to get outside of Japan and seasonal items. Cost: $22 per month.

Comments

1. says

Thank you for including Pretty Box’s coupon! :)

Our $5 off coupon is actually for our debut sample sized box, Pretty Box Mini, which is only $15 and includes shipping to the US.

You can find the box here:

The coupon is only available to a limited number of subscribers, so that is why the expiration date is a little vague. We’re not sure how long it’ll last.

Hope that helps add some details!

Thank you again for thinking of us <3

• says

I’ll change it. Thanks Tiffany. I want to point out the text of the email yesterday said – Get $5 off with code 5off at checkout! Use it on either the full-size or mini-box.
      HURRY! This code expires in just a few days.

• says

Right! As long as WE don’t have to think about it. I sure would like to see something like a body wash box. I think people would dig it. And a Boston subscription box. I would be a permanent subscriber. I should move back to Boston and just do it. I would also probably buy a “things from costco” box even though we go three times a week.

I think I’m really into crafty boxes this month. Not sure what to pick up besides those! I have a few ideas, not sure yet!!! I will have to consult my list of stuff that looked awesome.

2. says

Thank you so much for the coupons! I can’t wait to subscribe to some new boxes!

I’m a new subscription box review blog and would love it if you came and checked it out! subscriptionboxjunkie.com

• says

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am working on revamping the coupons section to make it easier for me to expire coupons. It will be awesome… when it’s done!

3. Stephanie T says

Two thank yous! I was so excited to see your posting of Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault. i missed out the first time and have been so jealous of all the reviews. I took a big breath, gulped and signed up! The second thank you is for the TasteGuru promo code. Have been wanting to try, but thought it is a little pricey. This gives me the opportunity. Thanks! Enjoy your blog by the way!

• says

Yes it is OPEN AGAIN. Look in the deal list on this post and the link is there. I promise you it is open and LMDB is ready to strip you of 348 of your dollars right now. It’s limited time and if you want it buy it. The deal is you get the August box with the October box (whether you get the brush I do not know). But you will be getting the September box.

4. says

Hi all ! Our coupon code WISEBABY20 will getcha 20 percent off subscription boxes for mom-to-be by trimester plus our nursing bundle and baby bundle too! PS we also have a new product – the Fit BumpBundle for newly expecting fitness fanatic mom-to-bes!

• says

Wait till you see what’s coming! This is my auto-updating post, it updates every time I add a coupon or box to the directory. There should be many more soon!

5. katrina says

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IN A PRETTY BOX! I signed up due to a deal that was $35 for the $50 pretty box. My initial box was “lost” in the mail which I was told when I never received my first box and emailed them. When the replacement came it was the most disappointing subscription box I have ever received. For a supposed $50 value I got a MINT nail polish ($12), a tiny business card holder ($12), a half empty container of redness concealer ( on sale for $2.50) and a necklace with a teeny tiny anchor charm ( their own brand so unknown value). There wasn’t even a description card or branded card from pretty box. I feel like a sucker for ever giving them my money and immediately cancelled my subscription.

6. says

With 2014 getting off to a great start, we wanted to let everyone know that we have launched our new subscription box service. We have made our subscription service unique by helping people discover new and delicious snacks from around the world delivered to their door. For every Taste For Sweets box ordered, we donate to several nonprofit organizations such as Water.org to help provide safe clean water to the nearly one billion people that lack access to clean water. Check us out at: tasteforsweets.com

7. says

Thanks for mentioning us @mommysplurge. We currently have a special offer running. Use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” when signing up for a monthly subscription plan.

We make our subscription box very unique by making sure the popular, unique, and delicious snacks we deliver to our members come from all around the world. Each month, we ship out curated boxes with tasty snacks from different continents and countries!

Check us out: http://www.tasteforsweets.com and use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF”

• says

Yes, @mommysplurge. Thanks for following up with us. Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” works by applying 50% off your first box! Let us know if we can be of any help & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8. says

Thank you for adding MissionCute to your list! We have been getting an amazing response to our boxes and the nonprofits that we are working with! We donate 50% of our net proceeds to a new community-selected nonprofit every month & our boxes include many locally-sourced goods from small businesses! Thanks again Brandy!

• Diana Garza says

Really? What do you think about it? I went on their site and I think it looks like such a great box. I love that you can email them pictures and a personalized letter that they can include in the box.

9. Tabitha says

I looked into the Yogi Surprise box…I think it would make a great gift for someone I know who loves Yoga. I sent them a question about pricing and the response I received indicated that they haven’t decided on a price for the subscription yet but expect it to be around $34.95.