Newest Additions: Subscription Box Coupons & New Boxes

This post contains referral & affiliate links!

new subscription box coupons

New Codes and some Awesome Free/cheap box deals! Don’t forget the free or almost free subscription boxes page!

Here are all the latest subscription box coupons and the latest monthly boxes. It now also includes links to the latest news – special edition boxes, collections released, etc. You can find this post again by using the button on the right sidebar. Don’t forget to check out my list of free or almost free subscription boxes!

Julep Beauty Inc.

New Subscription Box Coupons

Subscription Box News

New Subscription Boxes

• FilterSnap: Regularly changing the air filters in your home saves on utility bills and repair costs as well as improving the air quality in your home. Many homeowners forgot about this home maintenance item, and wait too long to replace their air filters. FilterSnap fixes this by delivering air filters to your door when it is time to change them. Cost: $14-22 per quarter.
  • Hero Cratw: Each month Hero crate creates exclusive products & partner with great brands, to bring you the coolest apparel, toys & collectibles! Receive an "epic" t-shirt, and 4-6 mystery items in every box! Cost: $30 per month.
  • Subscript Decor: A monthly home decor subscription. Each month's box contains 1-7 hand selected items of the latest trends in home decor. Cost: $45 per month.
  • BitsBox: Learn to code with this box! Activity book with dozens of apps to build and modify, a pack of trading cards with even more apps, stickers, temporary tattoos, and other fun stuff, a small toy that inspires some of that month’s apps. Cost: $40 (physical) or $20 (PDF) per month.
  • Smartbox: SmartBox is a monthly subscription box designed to kickstart your preschooler’s education. Each month you will receive a monthly box filled with lesson plans and activities delivered to your door. Cost: $33 per month.
  • NandemoBox: Nandemobox is a subscription box company based in Japan that focuses not only on snacks and candy but other various products from Japan such as cute/kawaii items, make-up and beauty. Cost: $25 (snacks), $35 (kawaii), or $45 (beauty) per month.
  • Spice Madam: Spice Madam delivers curated spice kits from different cultures delivered to your kitchen every month. Each month, you will receive a spice kit with 3-4 spices, recipes, and spice education from a different country. Cost: $20 per month.
  • BrewPublik: BrewPublik expands the beer palates of adventurous drinkers by customizing a specific craft beer experience. Each month you can choose between The Mini (12 bottles) or The Standard (24 bottles.) Beers are selected from over 600 high-quality craft beers. Cost: $40 per month.
  • PawPack: This subscription box for dogs or cats will bring 5 or more carefully selected presents to your door every month! Everything will always be either Eco-Friendly, Organic, or All-Natural. PawPack features hypoallergenic products that are all natural and always GRAIN FREE! Cost: $43 (deluxe) or 28 (premium) per month. Save 20% on all subscriptions with coupon code mommysplurge! Awesome deal on 1 year subscriptions (almost 37% total savings on the deluxe pack!).
  • Koofsa: Artisanal Foods from Israel. Each box is curated with the finest spice blends, hard-to-find sauces and oils, fun snacks, and other premium products that reflect the diversity of Israeli cuisine. Cost: $360 for 4 quarterly boxes.
  • Good Habit Box: Tasty Healthy Snacks designed for your day. Each box contains 3 delicious oatmeal packs, 3 nuts & seed mix snacks snacks and 10 tea bags. Fitness box available which includes 3 Oatmeal packs, 3 Nut Blends and 3 Protein shakes. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Blueberry Cove Beads: A monthly bead subscription box. Each box will contain between 9-13 items such as loose beads, bead strings, findings, pendants and more. Cost: $27 per month.
  • Orient 8 Box: A treasure box filled with the best Asia-themed loot that will have your friends and family asking " Cool, where'd you get that!?" Items include anything from snacks, knick knacks, candy, or anime to cool gadgets and household decor. Cost: $20.88 per month.
  • Dumpling Box: A curated box of 3-4 Asian snacks and candies! You will find old favorites and brand new snacks. Cost: $12 per month.
  • Plum Deluxe: Always have a fresh, thoughtfully chosen, seasonal tea on hand. Each month you’ll receive your tea along with brewing instructions and tips for peak enjoyment. Cost: $10 per month.
  • Lilee: Lilee is a luxury beauty and lifestyle monthly subscription box featuring full-size products ranging from jewelry to makeup, hair care and skincare, stationery, small consumables and just about any other fabulous products. Cost: $49 per month.
  • Indulge Me Box: Each month receive a box full of cruelty free, natural skincare and classic cosmetic items. This box includes mix of skin care, makeup, accessories and surprise gifts for you. They ONLY ship to Canada. Cost: $20 per month.
  • Button Up A Month: A men's dress shirt monthly service - choose shirt styles and style and add to your queue. Get shirts ranking in the top of your queue each month. Cost: $16.99 per month.
  • The ToGoSpa Society: The ToGoSpa Society membership offers huge discounts on Eyes and Face by ToGoSpa and in addition each month members receive The Benefit! The Benefit is a FULL size product we love and want to share free with our members. Cost: $40-$89 per month. Use coupon code MommySplurge5 for $5 off the first month of any ToGoSpa Society box or code MommySplurge10 to save $10 off the first month any ToGoSpa Society box with Face!
  • Pawsome Box: Each box contains 5-6 carefully selected high quality products (treats, chews, biscuits, toys, health and hygiene products, grooming, training aids). Each month there is a new theme. UK subscription. Cost: £ 19.90 per month.

Comments

1. customerservice@inaprettybox.com' says

Thank you for including Pretty Box’s coupon! :)

Our $5 off coupon is actually for our debut sample sized box, Pretty Box Mini, which is only $15 and includes shipping to the US.

You can find the box here:

The coupon is only available to a limited number of subscribers, so that is why the expiration date is a little vague. We’re not sure how long it’ll last.

Hope that helps add some details!

Thank you again for thinking of us <3

• mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

I’ll change it. Thanks Tiffany. I want to point out the text of the email yesterday said – Get $5 off with code 5off at checkout! Use it on either the full-size or mini-box.
      HURRY! This code expires in just a few days.

• mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Right! As long as WE don’t have to think about it. I sure would like to see something like a body wash box. I think people would dig it. And a Boston subscription box. I would be a permanent subscriber. I should move back to Boston and just do it. I would also probably buy a “things from costco” box even though we go three times a week.

I think I’m really into crafty boxes this month. Not sure what to pick up besides those! I have a few ideas, not sure yet!!! I will have to consult my list of stuff that looked awesome.

2. daisy@subscriptionboxjunkie.com' says

Thank you so much for the coupons! I can’t wait to subscribe to some new boxes!

I’m a new subscription box review blog and would love it if you came and checked it out! subscriptionboxjunkie.com

• mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am working on revamping the coupons section to make it easier for me to expire coupons. It will be awesome… when it’s done!

3. stuttle39@comcast.net'Stephanie T says

Two thank yous! I was so excited to see your posting of Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault. i missed out the first time and have been so jealous of all the reviews. I took a big breath, gulped and signed up! The second thank you is for the TasteGuru promo code. Have been wanting to try, but thought it is a little pricey. This gives me the opportunity. Thanks! Enjoy your blog by the way!

• mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Yes it is OPEN AGAIN. Look in the deal list on this post and the link is there. I promise you it is open and LMDB is ready to strip you of 348 of your dollars right now. It’s limited time and if you want it buy it. The deal is you get the August box with the October box (whether you get the brush I do not know). But you will be getting the September box.

4. babybumpbundle@gmail.com' says

Hi all ! Our coupon code WISEBABY20 will getcha 20 percent off subscription boxes for mom-to-be by trimester plus our nursing bundle and baby bundle too! PS we also have a new product – the Fit BumpBundle for newly expecting fitness fanatic mom-to-bes!

• mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Wait till you see what’s coming! This is my auto-updating post, it updates every time I add a coupon or box to the directory. There should be many more soon!

5. belmontka9@yahoo.com'katrina says

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IN A PRETTY BOX! I signed up due to a deal that was $35 for the $50 pretty box. My initial box was “lost” in the mail which I was told when I never received my first box and emailed them. When the replacement came it was the most disappointing subscription box I have ever received. For a supposed $50 value I got a MINT nail polish ($12), a tiny business card holder ($12), a half empty container of redness concealer ( on sale for $2.50) and a necklace with a teeny tiny anchor charm ( their own brand so unknown value). There wasn’t even a description card or branded card from pretty box. I feel like a sucker for ever giving them my money and immediately cancelled my subscription.

6. info@tasteforsweets.com' says

With 2014 getting off to a great start, we wanted to let everyone know that we have launched our new subscription box service. We have made our subscription service unique by helping people discover new and delicious snacks from around the world delivered to their door. For every Taste For Sweets box ordered, we donate to several nonprofit organizations such as Water.org to help provide safe clean water to the nearly one billion people that lack access to clean water. Check us out at: tasteforsweets.com

7. info@tasteforsweets.com' says

Thanks for mentioning us @mommysplurge. We currently have a special offer running. Use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” when signing up for a monthly subscription plan.

We make our subscription box very unique by making sure the popular, unique, and delicious snacks we deliver to our members come from all around the world. Each month, we ship out curated boxes with tasty snacks from different continents and countries!

Check us out: http://www.tasteforsweets.com and use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF”

• info@tasteforsweets.com' says

Yes, @mommysplurge. Thanks for following up with us. Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” works by applying 50% off your first box! Let us know if we can be of any help & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8. samantha@missioncute.com' says

Thank you for adding MissionCute to your list! We have been getting an amazing response to our boxes and the nonprofits that we are working with! We donate 50% of our net proceeds to a new community-selected nonprofit every month & our boxes include many locally-sourced goods from small businesses! Thanks again Brandy!

• Diana Garza says

Really? What do you think about it? I went on their site and I think it looks like such a great box. I love that you can email them pictures and a personalized letter that they can include in the box.

9. tabitha.hightower@gmail.com'Tabitha says

I looked into the Yogi Surprise box…I think it would make a great gift for someone I know who loves Yoga. I sent them a question about pricing and the response I received indicated that they haven’t decided on a price for the subscription yet but expect it to be around $34.95.

10. georgiarealist@twitter.example.com' says

Living Social currently has a 3-month Bulu Box subscription for only $10 – and you can buy 2 for yourself (in case you want to try both kinds) plus 1 as a gift, and no automatic renewal. In fact, they didn’t even ask for a credit card when I redeemed my voucher. This is my link – I’m sure Brandy has one for Bulu Box on the site, if you prefer. https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1335190-3-month-subscription-to-bulu-box?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=204562344&rpi=183014658

Posts may contain affiliate & referral links. I totally appreciate it when you use them! It helps keep my blog going! Please read my disclosure notice for any questions. I will always tell you when I am reviewing something I got for free.