Newest Additions: Subscription Box Coupons & New Boxes

This post contains referral & affiliate links!

new subscription box coupons

New Codes and some Awesome Free/cheap box deals! Don’t forget the free or almost free subscription boxes page!

• Citrus Lane:  Save 40% off your first box with code TAKE40. 30% off your 1st Citrus Lane box plus a Bonus Skip Hop Lunchie Set, a $20 value. Use code SKIP30. Exp 3/13. Or 30% Off + Free Dr. Seuss Mealtime Set with promo code SEUSS. Exp 2/28.
  • PawPack: Save 20% on all subscriptions with coupon code mommysplurge! Awesome deal on 1 year subscriptions (almost 37% total savings on the deluxe pack!).
  • Kiwi CrateDoodle CrateTinker Crate, or Koala Crate: use coupon SHARE10 to save $10! (May not work if you’ve already used – use MS30 instead for 30% off first box)
  • Swaag Box: Try your first box for $8. Just use this link! Totally worth it – get a full size pack of period supplies! You can pay with Paypal – No tricks, easy to cancel.
  • Love with Food: Get your first box free! No code needed, just pay $2 shipping. Use this link to activate the offer! Need a gluten-free box? Save 50% ($10) on your first gluten-free box.

Here are all the latest subscription box coupons and the latest monthly boxes. It now also includes links to the latest news – special edition boxes, collections released, etc. You can find this post again by using the button on the right sidebar. Don’t forget to check out my list of free or almost free subscription boxes!

New Subscription Box Coupons

Please remember that many short term coupons never make it to this page. Be sure to check the first few pages of the blog to hunt for deals too!

Subscription Box News

New Subscription Boxes

• The Tiki Box: The Tiki Box is a monthly snack subscription box full of Hawaii’s favorite treats. Each box includes a fun and delicious mix of Hawaiian snacks sent to your door every month. Cost: $15 per month.
  • O!Fudge: O! Fudge, brought to you from the folks at Okie Goodies, is a monthly subscription box for fudge made in Oklahoma. You can opt for the “Medley” which includes 5 (2oz) flavors, the “Mingle” which includes 2 (1/4lb.) flavors or the Mega which consists of 1 (1/2lb.) flavor. Cost: $13 per month.
  • Starbucks Reserve Roastery: Starbucks Reserve label coffees are one-of-a-kind rare and distinctive coffees. Every month you will receive one bag of freshly-roasted coffee delivered to you within days of being roasted in Seattle. Cost: $24 per month.
  • Jean and Jo: A monthly subscription box created by two best friends whose mission is to bring a bit of encouragement and happiness to other women. Cost: $36 per month.
  • NerdBlock: A monthly mystery package delivered right to your door filled with gruesome horror toys! Every Horror Block comes with 5-6 epic items for you to tear into plus a custom shirt in every block. Cost: $29.49 per month. Save $5 with coupon code HORROR2015
  • Power Up Box: New Box launching soon. Cost: .
  • Box Furr You: A yearly subscription service for your dog billed monthly. Each month your furry friend will receive a surprise box filled with 4-5 natural treats and fun toys in the mail. Cost: $24.95 per month.
  • Scentsy Subscription: Get a subscription to Scentsy through the customer loyalty program. The Scentsy Fragrances that are part of the program include Scentsy Bars, Scent Circles, Scentsy Room Sprays, Scent Paks, Travel Tins, Light Bulbs, and all Scentsy Layers products, including Laundry Care, Bath & Body, Sun Care, and Purse & Pocket. You will receive one “point” for each dollar spent in the program. Orders of $60 or more will earn an additional 12 reward points. Redeem 200 points on one half price item. Cost: Varies per month.
  • Driftaway Coffee: Driftaway Coffee delivers freshly roasted coffee, personalized for your taste, right to your door. Every two weeks you’ll receive freshly roasted whole bean coffee based on your selected preferences. Cost: $12 every other week. See all my Driftaway Coffee Reviews!
  • The Book Drop: Your Book Drop box will come straight from our little processing room at Bethany Beach Books, hand packaged and mailed to you by one of our loving employees. Each month we will pick one of our favorite new reads that you may not have discovered otherwise. Our mission is to spread the love of reading by exposing people to really amazing books. Cost: $18 per month.
  • BattlBox: Be prepared with BattlBox. We deliver survival and tactical gear monthly. Cost: $29.99 per month.
  • Joe's Brew Club: Joe’s Brew Club is a monthly coffee, chocolate and biscotti subscription service. Each delivery will contain one 12oz bag of coffee, 4 biscotti dippers, and a selection of chocolates. Cost: $35 per month. See all my Joe's Brew Club Reviews!
  • LaRitzy: All-natural monthly shaving kit which curates its boxes from vegan and cruelty free artisans. Cost: $45 per month.
  • SkivvieBox: Create your customized profile with the SkivvieBox style guide and receive $100 - $150 of lingerie. Fit guarantee. Cost: $59 per month.
  • Marvel Collector Corps: Marvel Collector Corps is a subscription box designed by Marvel and Funko. Created for the Marvel Collector, each box delivers 100% exclusive premium collectibles, apparel, and accessories direct from the Marvel Universe right to your doorstep. Cost: $32 per month.
  • OMG Box: A curated accessory box delivered to your front door monthly filled with fashion sweets and chic treats for girls. Each month you'll receive 5 to 7 of our favorite finds, best sellers and new arrivals we know you'll love. Cost: $24 per month.
  • Think Drinks: Nootropic (cognitive enhancement) subscription. truBrain’s goal is to give you the competitive edge of focused cognitive performance as an everyday alternative to over-reliance on caffeine and energy drinks. Cost: $50 per month. Get a free trial (3 drinks) for $5.95 shipping.
  • PawPals With Annie Gift Box: Annie is a blonde Scottie from Savannah, and every month she sends a gift box full of her favorite toys, treats, and goodies to her PawPal friends. Annie shares 4 premium, full size, pet-tested, doggie approved goodies with her PawPal friends every month. Cost: $28 to $36 per month. Use promo code LOVE for 15% OFF your purchase.
  • Aloha Crate: A Hawaii subscription box - each crate contains a different surprise every month including rare, Kona Coffee, li hing mii mango, macadamia nut chocolate, tropical granola, lilikoi butter, guava jam, Maui Onion Mustard, taro chips, and much, much more! Cost: $15 per month.
  • Purrfect Box: Treat your cat each month with healthy premium treats, hand-picked toys and other fun goodies. Based on your cats profile, receive the most suitable goods for your baby! Cost: $20 per month.
Posts may contain affiliate & referral links. Please read our disclosure notice for any questions. We will always tell you when we are reviewing something we got for free.

Comments

1. 5

customerservice@inaprettybox.com' says

Thank you for including Pretty Box’s coupon! :)

Our $5 off coupon is actually for our debut sample sized box, Pretty Box Mini, which is only $15 and includes shipping to the US.

You can find the box here:

The coupon is only available to a limited number of subscribers, so that is why the expiration date is a little vague. We’re not sure how long it’ll last.

Hope that helps add some details!

Thank you again for thinking of us <3

• 6

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

I’ll change it. Thanks Tiffany. I want to point out the text of the email yesterday said – Get $5 off with code 5off at checkout! Use it on either the full-size or mini-box.
      HURRY! This code expires in just a few days.

• 9

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Right! As long as WE don’t have to think about it. I sure would like to see something like a body wash box. I think people would dig it. And a Boston subscription box. I would be a permanent subscriber. I should move back to Boston and just do it. I would also probably buy a “things from costco” box even though we go three times a week.

I think I’m really into crafty boxes this month. Not sure what to pick up besides those! I have a few ideas, not sure yet!!! I will have to consult my list of stuff that looked awesome.

2. 15

daisy@subscriptionboxjunkie.com' says

Thank you so much for the coupons! I can’t wait to subscribe to some new boxes!

I’m a new subscription box review blog and would love it if you came and checked it out! subscriptionboxjunkie.com

• 17

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am working on revamping the coupons section to make it easier for me to expire coupons. It will be awesome… when it’s done!

3. 18

stuttle39@comcast.net'Stephanie T says

Two thank yous! I was so excited to see your posting of Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault. i missed out the first time and have been so jealous of all the reviews. I took a big breath, gulped and signed up! The second thank you is for the TasteGuru promo code. Have been wanting to try, but thought it is a little pricey. This gives me the opportunity. Thanks! Enjoy your blog by the way!

• 19

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Yes, I need to pick that one up too before it goes away! Thank you for coming by & reading and for commenting. I totally appreciate it!!

• 23

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Yes it is OPEN AGAIN. Look in the deal list on this post and the link is there. I promise you it is open and LMDB is ready to strip you of 348 of your dollars right now. It’s limited time and if you want it buy it. The deal is you get the August box with the October box (whether you get the brush I do not know). But you will be getting the September box.

4. 25

babybumpbundle@gmail.com' says

Hi all ! Our coupon code WISEBABY20 will getcha 20 percent off subscription boxes for mom-to-be by trimester plus our nursing bundle and baby bundle too! PS we also have a new product – the Fit BumpBundle for newly expecting fitness fanatic mom-to-bes!

• 27

mommysplurge@gmail.com' says

Wait till you see what’s coming! This is my auto-updating post, it updates every time I add a coupon or box to the directory. There should be many more soon!

5. 31

belmontka9@yahoo.com'katrina says

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IN A PRETTY BOX! I signed up due to a deal that was $35 for the $50 pretty box. My initial box was “lost” in the mail which I was told when I never received my first box and emailed them. When the replacement came it was the most disappointing subscription box I have ever received. For a supposed $50 value I got a MINT nail polish ($12), a tiny business card holder ($12), a half empty container of redness concealer ( on sale for $2.50) and a necklace with a teeny tiny anchor charm ( their own brand so unknown value). There wasn’t even a description card or branded card from pretty box. I feel like a sucker for ever giving them my money and immediately cancelled my subscription.

6. 35

info@tasteforsweets.com' says

With 2014 getting off to a great start, we wanted to let everyone know that we have launched our new subscription box service. We have made our subscription service unique by helping people discover new and delicious snacks from around the world delivered to their door. For every Taste For Sweets box ordered, we donate to several nonprofit organizations such as Water.org to help provide safe clean water to the nearly one billion people that lack access to clean water. Check us out at: tasteforsweets.com

7. 36

info@tasteforsweets.com' says

Thanks for mentioning us @mommysplurge. We currently have a special offer running. Use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” when signing up for a monthly subscription plan.

We make our subscription box very unique by making sure the popular, unique, and delicious snacks we deliver to our members come from all around the world. Each month, we ship out curated boxes with tasty snacks from different continents and countries!

Check us out: http://www.tasteforsweets.com and use Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF”

• 37

info@tasteforsweets.com' says

Yes, @mommysplurge. Thanks for following up with us. Coupon Code “TAKE50OFF” works by applying 50% off your first box! Let us know if we can be of any help & enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8. 38

samantha@missioncute.com' says

Thank you for adding MissionCute to your list! We have been getting an amazing response to our boxes and the nonprofits that we are working with! We donate 50% of our net proceeds to a new community-selected nonprofit every month & our boxes include many locally-sourced goods from small businesses! Thanks again Brandy!

9. 39

Diana Garza says

Grandbox – a new subscription box for grandparents (geared towards people over the age of 65).

• 41

Diana Garza says

Really? What do you think about it? I went on their site and I think it looks like such a great box. I love that you can email them pictures and a personalized letter that they can include in the box.

10. 44

tabitha.hightower@gmail.com'Tabitha says

I looked into the Yogi Surprise box…I think it would make a great gift for someone I know who loves Yoga. I sent them a question about pricing and the response I received indicated that they haven’t decided on a price for the subscription yet but expect it to be around $34.95.

11. 50

georgiarealist@twitter.example.com' says

Living Social currently has a 3-month Bulu Box subscription for only $10 – and you can buy 2 for yourself (in case you want to try both kinds) plus 1 as a gift, and no automatic renewal. In fact, they didn’t even ask for a credit card when I redeemed my voucher. This is my link – I’m sure Brandy has one for Bulu Box on the site, if you prefer. https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1335190-3-month-subscription-to-bulu-box?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=204562344&rpi=183014658