Baby subscription boxes are a fantastic gift idea for parents and parents-to-be. What a great gift from a grandparent! Make sure to look at the Kids and Kids Clothes categories as well. The maternity boxes mostly overlap the baby category but you’ll find all the subscription boxes that are specifically curated for pregnant women there.
Baby Subscription Boxes
- A Little Bundle: A Little Bundle provides curated bundles of products for both mother and her baby, choosing from products from around the world that meet only the highest quality and design standards. Bundles are now available for children up to 2 years old! Cost: $42 per month.
- Austin Lloyd: An educational toys subscription box for children under the age of 3. Each contains 4-5 educational toys! Cost: $50 per month. Save 10% when you use code Splurge52db1 . See all my Austin Lloyd Reviews!
- Babbling With Babies: This subscription series focuses on strategies for parents to facilitate their babies’ (0-2 years) early speech and language skills. Each month a packet arrives in the mail with information about a specific strategy for parents to learn about and practice with their baby. Subscription is a 3+ month series. Cost: $15 per month.
- Blissmo Baby: Not actually a subscription, Blissmo Baby is a single box with 7 premium products including organic starter food for brand new eaters, plant-based non-toxic baby body wash, organic laundry detergent gentle on clothes and skin, lactation cookies and more. Cost: $25/box.
- Bluum: Age-specific subscription boxes for babies and toddlers starting at $14.90. Each box contains 5-6 full-size products revolving around a monthly theme. A toddler box is available for $24.95. Earn rewards points for reviewing products or opting in to that month's Bluum box to redeem for a free box. Cost: Boxes start at $14.90. A toddler box is available for $24.95.. Save half off your first box! Use code HALFOFF or code PAMPERS. See all my Bluum Reviews!
- Box Me Mommy: Every month you and your child will get a box of 4-5 items tailored to the age/stage of your child, from newborn up to 4 years. Cost: $29 per month.
- Citrus Lane: A box of 5 great items per month for your child aged 0-5 years old. Items are tested and are always a hit. Cost: $29 per month. For a limited time, use exclusive coupon MOMSPLRG20 to save $20 off a subscription! See all my Citrus Lane Reviews!
- The Crowded Tub: Each bath & body monthly box contains an eco-friendly and non-toxic toy, fun accessories, sponges, & washcloths and all-natural and organic soaps, shampoos, bubble baths, lotions and creams. Cost: $30/month. See all my The Crowded Tub Reviews!
- Diaper Dabbler: Diaper sampling program perfect for new parents and parents of growing kids. Sample a variety of different diaper brands and select your favorite. Perfect new parent gift. Cost: $15-65 each. Save 10% on a Diaper Dabbler Variety pack! Use code 3R6P982. See all my Diaper Dabbler Reviews!
- Ecocentric Mom: Boxes contain 5-9 hand selected sample and full size products gentle on your body and the earth. Discover new types of natural, sustainable, organic, and ethical products every month. Cost: $21/month. Get a $20 eGift toward a NatureBox subscription. Plus take 10% off Ecocentric Mom with code NBECO10%OFF. Exp 2/15.
- Honest Company: High-end non-toxic monthly diapers and wipes, essentials (household items and body care) and wellness (prenatal, baby, toddler, and kids vitamins) subscriptions. Cost: Varies. $35-50. Use code INVITED10 to save $10 on your first $50 order. See all my Honest Company Reviews!
- Incredibundles: Huge variety of one-off bundles, including Sesame Street, mostly for baby & toddler. Also quarterly bundles (year-long subscription) of toys, books, and diapers. Excellent gifts. Cost: Varies.
- Little Fun Club: Each month your child will receive a package containing age appropriate combination of books and puzzles and access to digital content (iPad or Android Apps). Cost: per month.
- Little Pnuts: Little Pnuts sends high end toys: sustainably made, ecologically friendly, organic, and naturally made (Little Pnuts makes our "green" list!). No battery operated or "big brand toys." Billed monthly, shipped quarterly, or choose an annual subscription for a discount. Cost: $25 per month. Save 10% on your subscription with coupon code MommySplurge14! See all my Little Pnuts Reviews!
- MommiesFirst: Get a special care package of 4-5 must have products to enjoy! Products are chosen by the MommiesFirst Council and are for your pregnancy stage or your baby up to 1 year old. Cost: $30/month.
- Silly Rhino: Every month, receive only the safest, environmentally conscious, highest quality and awesome toys, personal care items, accessories and gear, suitable for babes ages 0-4 (that means no batteries in our toys…ever!) Cost: $36 per month. Use code silly10 for 10% off the first month of any length subscription! V-Day only - use code VALENTINE to save $15 off any length subscription! See all my Silly Rhino Reviews!
- Stork Stack: 5 curated deluxe items shipped out for babies still in their third trimester to 3 years old. Cost: $28/month. Save $10 off your first Stack! Use code 208CDC00. See all my Stork Stack Reviews!
Back to Top