Food & Cooking Subscription Boxes
Food and Cooking take up such a large part of our lives – time, energy, interest. These food boxes can make your food pursuits more interesting while reducing the amount of time you spend hunting inspiration and the perfect food! Natural boxes without a specific diet are in the general food category, and boxes with only snacks are in the snacks category, but boxes with specific diets are in that category.
Food, Cooking, & Snacks Subscription Boxes
- 52 Teas: Receive a different tea weekly. Cost: $50
- A Kitchen Box (AK | B): A Kitchen Box sends one box per month jam-packed with delightful finds centered around a monthly theme to inspire you in the kitchen. Cost: $89/quarter
Read A Kitchen Box (AK|B) Reviews!
- A Local Taste: A Local Taste aims to bring the experience of traveling to a new city right to your doorstep by sending you carefully-curated boxes of locally-produced, artisanal goods from a new location every month. Cost: $49 per month.
- Adagio Teas: Tea of the month club. Cost: $39 per month.
- Amoda Tea: Get 20 gram samples from each of 3 hand-picked teas in the box (about 10 cups). Tea selections come from blenders around the world and you’ll get instructions for steeping, and information about the teas and the artisan blenders. Cost: $18/month
- Bake Box: Every month you'll receive at least one high-quality baking ingredient, selected to complete or enhance your recipes and introduce you to new flavors and companies you may not have picked up off the shelf! You'll always have enough to complete your monthly recipe. You'll receive items to decorate and finish your cupcakes, such as wrappers, decorating sugars, toppers, etc. Cost: $19 per month.
- Batch Nashville: On a monthly basis receive hand-crafted, artisanal boxes of the best from Nashville. All items are locally made. Cost: $30 per month.
- Besh Box: This monthly box is brought to you by Chef John Besh. This box contains one of his favorite recipes and the tools that make the most of them, along with cooking techniques, special ingredients and the drinks to make it extra special! Cost: $55 per month.
Buy any 3 gift subscriptions and receive a free Holiday Box!
- Bestowed: Get 5+ NEW healthy and delicious foods delivered to your door every month - each one hand picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer. Cost: $19/month
Read Bestowed Reviews!
Save $9 and pay $10 for your first box! Use code HELLOTEN105. Expires November 30, 2013. Get $5 off your first box! Use code MOMMYSPLURGE5.
- Blue Apron: Get healthy delicious ingredients ready to be made into a meal! Each meal is 500-700 calories per serving and takes about half an hour to prepare. Each box has 3 meals per week for 2. Blue Apron only assumes you have olive oil, salt, and pepper, and basic pots & pans. Cost: $59 per week.
Read Blue Apron Reviews!
Get a Blue Apron Voucher on Gilt City (about 1/3 off, more if you're new to Gilt City). Save 25% if you're new with my Gilt City referral link. Expires December 5, 2013.
- Bourbon & Boots: Receive a seasonal southern story in a box. Curated by Bourbon & Boots. Cost: $42 per month.
Read Bourbon & Boots Box Reviews!
Save 10% off! Use code FOLLOWUP10. Save 5% off your Bourbon & Boots subscription. Use code THANKS2013.
- Boxtera: Get delicious, natural, healthy snacks delivered to your office, dorm, or home door. Each Boxtera discovery box includes approximately 20-22 servings of snacks. Cost: $40/month
- BROOKLYNBOX.CO: A blend of artisanal, small-batch, and all-natural products that are made and loved in Brooklyn. Every quarter you’ll get a themed box containing a range of hand-picked items, ranging from small-batch perishables to unique, everyday products. Cost: $60/quarter
- Candy Japan: Surprise candy sent twice a month, directly from Japan. Free worldwide shipping, even to the United States. Cost: $25/month
- Carnivore Club: Meat club of the month! Every month members of the Carnivore Club will receive 4 to 6 different selections of cured and smoked meats, charcuterie and jerky from across the planet. Cost: $55 per month.
- Celebrate American Made: Get the best of each state and discover what the locals love. A monthly subscription service that takes you state by state, bringing you food, spa and craft items. Only made in America! Cost: $40 per month.
- Change for Good: Change for Good is a subscription food delivery program that sends a box full of a varied assortment of consumables from Trade as One to your doorstep each season. Can also add coffee. Cost: $99/quarter
- Chocomize: Get 5 handcrafted chocolate bars sent to you once a month! Cost: $29 per month.
- Craft Beer Club: 12 craft beers delivered each month! Exceptional craft brews from around the country produced by small-production, independent brewers who use only traditional brewing ingredients and time-honored brewing methods. Cost: $38 per month.
$10 off 6 month or longer prepaid gifts with $25 off on 12 month gift with all three bonus gifts (must use this link!) Expires December 18, 2013.
- Craft Coffee: Craft Coffee brings you coffees from dozens of different roasters with an unprecedented focus on quality. Get 12 oz of Artisan Coffee from 3 roasters (4 oz ea) per month plus custom tasting notes and expert brew tips. Cost: $25/month
- Cuisine Cube: Each monthly cube is filled with at least five exciting full-sized gluten-free breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items which are hand picked for you. Cost: $30 per month.
- Emeals.com: Subscribe to meal plans (not the food) for a variety of eating styles - clean eating, low fat, low carb, paleo, gluten-free, classic, veggie, and more! Get your full grocery list and all the recipes and be able to have dinner on the table without a hassle. Has iphone app for shopping & cooking. Cost: 21 per quarter.
Save 30% on Emeals Use code CYBER30. Expires December 9, 2013.
- Fancy BBQ Grill Box: A box full of Quirky Products tools just for summer grilling! Cost: 89
Save 10% off! Use code FOLLOWUP10.
- Fancy Box - Tyler Florence: The Tyler Florence Fancy Box is a collection off the best home goods hand-picked by this celebrity chef! Packed with gadgets and kitchen accessories. Cost: $48/month
Read Fancy Box Reviews!
Save 10% off! Use code FOLLOWUP10.
- Fancy Food Box: Fancy’s Food Box is strictly food – gourmet items, unique finds, drinks, tools, and recipes. Cost: $47 per month.
Read Fancy Box Reviews!
Save 10% off! Use code FOLLOWUP10.
- Fancy Pants Food: Curated samples of smaller batch foods. You don't learn about the trends - you help set them, one box of bite-sized deliciousness at a time. 5-8 trial sized products! Cost: $10 per month.
Read Fancy Pants Food Reviews!
- Georgia Crafted: Get a monthly surprise package of hand-crafted goods by artisans from all over Georgia. Each box includes 4-5 full-sized products that range
from (the very best) food, body & bath products, music, stationery, art and more. Cost: $30 per month.
- GoBites: Pick your favorite snack mixes and get a pack of 14 delicious GoBites delivered right to your door. . Each GoBite is a portion-controlled “mini-meal” made with nutrient-rich, organic and all-natural ingredients from around the world. Cost: $28/month
Save 25% on your first order Use code HELLOFRESH.
- Goody Gorilla: Get 7-12 healthy, gluten free, vegan friendly, and organic type food snacks. Cost: $15/month
Read Goody Gorilla Reviews!
Get your first box for only $10 Use code GOODY10.
- GoPicnic: Get a six-pack subscription to your favorite GoPicnic meal to get delivered every month! Each meal contains five individually-wrapped food items, plus utensils as required. Cost: about $30 per month.
- Gourmet Spotting: Get 4-6 full size gourmet products from around the world that will make your mouth water. Gourmet Spotting donates a meal to charity with each box. Cost: $30/month
- Graze: Graze offers a weekly sampling box of 4 little snacks at five bucks a pop. This box is currently invite-only. Cost: $5 per week.
Read Graze Box Reviews!
- Great Kids Snack Box: Each month receive up to 30 individually wrapped snacks to your door . Snacks contain Nutritionist-approved ingredients, are kid-tested and come in convent on-the-go packaging. Cost: $40 per month.
- Green Fork-N-Spoon: Get 10-15 certified organic and non-GMO surprise snacks from carefully chosen and trustworthy producers every month. Cost: $29/month
- Grub Box: Mouth watering treats from around the globe delivered to your door (once or twice a month.) Cost: $20 per month.
- Hamptons Lane: Fill out a coffee taste profile and get 4 6-oz bags of coffee expertly tailored to your unique taste, create a blend, or choose an expertly curated tasting box. Light to dark roasts, breakfast to espresso, & east to west coast roasts. Cost: $25+/month
Read Hamptons Lane Reviews!
Get 20% off your first subscription. Use code HLSample20.
- Handmade Tea: Monthly tea subscriptions for foodies delivered to your door. Get a unique small-batch tea blend (30-35 cups worth) which may never be made again, individual blend ingredient samples, & brewing suggestions, tasting notes and taste-along video. Cost: $20/month
- Happy Belly: appy Belly is a new subscription box shipping allergy-free convenience foods to your door each month. Each box contains 4-6 allergy-free friendly foods made from organic ingredients. Cost: $20/month
- Hatchery : Receive a delivery of curated, sample-size artisan ingredients and condiments to your doorstep every month. They are here to help you discover flavors you would have never discovered on your own. Cost: $20 per month.
- Healthy Surprise: Healthy Surprise sends only full size products. All the snacks in it are natural, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free and each month has all new snacks. Cost: $40/month
Read Healthy Surprise Reviews!
Save $10 off your first box! Use code SUBBOX13.
- Hello Fresh: Each week Hello Fresh delivers beautifully photographed step-by-step recipe cards, with the exact fresh ingredients needed to create a selection of new recipes. Cost: $69/week
Read Hello Fresh Reviews!
Save $15 on your first order. Use code AFRESHDECEMBER. Expires December 31, 2013.
- Hello Makana: Aloha! Get the joys of Hawai’i sent straight to you. Hello Makana sends 3-4 products from Hawaiian entrepreneurs, producers, artisans and artists per month. Cost: $30/month
- High Road Ice Cream of the Month: Each monthly collection consists of six different favors and subscribers will receive a hand-written note from their Chef and Founder, along with a description of what they made, and how they Cost: $125 per month.
- Hungry Globetrotter: World Dinner Club - Gourmet food with recipes, sauces and spices delivered to you 4 times a year to enjoy the flavors of the world in the comfort of your own home. Cost: $35/quarter
- Hunt.Gather.Snack: New Paleo, Primal, and Keto snacks delivered to your door each month. Cost: $20 per month.
- iLoveStroopwafels.com: Get a subscription for freshly baked stroopwafels! Pick a package: Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large and receive a box of stroopwafel goodness each month (shipping included!). Cost: $10-65 per month.
Order a 12 month Large or Extra Large Stroopwafel Subscription and receive a FREE iLoveStroopwafels.com t-shirt or coffee mug!
- JuliBox: Julibox is your passport to cocktail discovery. Get recipes & all the mixers and spirits needed to make 2 each of 2 great cocktails curated by JuliBox mixologists. Just add ice, a glass, and lemon/lime! Cost: $40/month
- Jungle Stand Tasting BAR: Jungle Stand Tasting BAR is a subscription box tasting experience. Every Jungle Stand Tasting BAR contains six samples to taste, each representing a unique flavor. Cost: $10/month
Read Jungle Stand Tasting Bar Reviews!
- Knoshbox: Each month you’ll receive anywhere from 4-6 specialty food items to feast on and make your friends jealous. Each box is themed and filled with artisan foods. Cost: $28/month
- Kosher Gift Box: Not a subscription but a fantastic alternative for someone who can't partake of the regular snack boxes. Get a themed gift box of all-kosher snacks. Large gluten-free selection too! Cost: varies
- Kosher Snack of the Month Club: Get Kosher-certified snacks (looks to be a giant box) in each monthly box. By SnackAisle.com! Cost: $120/quarter
- Love with Food: Love with Food is a gourmet sampling and discovery subscriptionbox filled with 8+ gourmet treasures centered around a monthly theme. The deluxe box contains 16-20 items. Cost: $12 (regular) or $19.95 (deluxe) per month.
Read Love With Food Reviews!
Get your first box for just $5. Use code FB7OFF.
- Made in Michigan: Every month you’ll receive a collection of local artisan food to sample and enjoy with friends and family also you will find top quality gifts to celebrate and support Michigan businesses.
Cost: $29 per month.
- Mantry: The Modern man’s pantry for food items. Receive 5-6 full-size super premium foods from around America. Cost: $75/month
- Mexican Candy Box: Get a surprise selection of 8-10 Mexican candies every month! Order one of three Flavor Boxes: Sweet & Spicy Mix, Sweet Only, or Spicy Only. Cost: $12 per month.
- Misto Box: MistoBox delivers hand-selected coffees from 4 unique artisan coffee roasters across the country. Each delivery includes coffee tasting notes and roaster bios along with four 1.7 - 2 ounce samplings of whole bean coffees. Cost: $19 (small) or $30 (large) per month.
Read Misto Box Reviews!
Get 15% off your first Mistobox! Use code COFFEE.
- Mitten Crate: Mitten Crate delivers a carefully curated selection of delicious food, crafted in small batches by independent food producers from around the great state of Michigan to your door each month. In addition, three meals are donated to a local food bank for every crate ordered. Cost: per month.
- Mouth Foods: Mouth offers 8 subscriptions: pickles, cocktails, cookies, chocolate, jerky, sweets, and indie foods. Minimum 3 month subscription to these handpicked artisan foods of the month. Cost: $140/quarter to $780/year
- Munchit: Munchit delivers one natural snack mix, hot or iced tea, a candy/chocolate treat, and a box of all natural gum. Cost: $3.58/week
Read Munchit Reviews!
- MunchPak: The best and most unique snacks from all over the world. Expect to see snacks from Australia, Sweden, Japan, United States, Canada, and many other countries. Cost: $20 per month.
Read MunchPak Reviews!
Save 15% on your entire first order! Use code SESAME. Expires December 31, 2013.
- My Beer Direct: Each month members will receive an eclectic mix of the best beers in America. It will consist of 12 beers total in the form of 4 different styles. Cost: $40 per month.
- My Community Box: MCB specializes in curating monthly boxes with products and services made and sold in Hampton Roads, Virginia. Each month you'll get 5-7 products based on a monthly theme from businesses in the area. Some are to be enjoyed at home, like snacks and beauty products. Some give you access to local activities and events in the area! Cost: $25 per month.
December box for $15 (40% off). No Coupon Needed! Price locked in for subscription!
- NatureBox: In each Naturebox Discovery Box you get 15-20 servings total from 5 different seasonally themed natural snacks. No HFCS, no artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors! No partially hydrogenated crap. Cost: 20 per month.
Read Naturebox Reviews!
- Nibblr Box: Receive a box with four portion-controlled, individually sealed, and delicious snacks delivered to your home or office. You choose how often you receive your snacks. Cost: $6
Get your first box free! Exp unknown. Use code DAILYCANDY.
- Oh My Green!: Each month receive 5 full-sized, heathy and non-GMO snacks. Snacks will include seasonal brand name snacks. Cost: $25 per month.
- Orange Glad: Get a box of treats and confections from bakeries and sweet shops around the nation. Cost: $22/month
Get a 3 or 6 month plan and get an extra $1 off shipping every month! Use code SWEETBOX8.
- Our Local Box: Get cool locally made stuff from Kentucky bundled into one subscription box. Food, skincare, music, anything goes, as long as it’s local and from Kentucky! Cost: $30/month
- Paleo Pax: Get 5 paleo snacks a month from professional cavemen. Cost: $18/month
- PeachDish: Get a box of recipes & ingredients once per week to make a 3 course meal for two! Cost: $20/week
Read Peach Dish Reviews!
- Peckish: weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly subscription box that comes with 3 bags of snack mixes. Choose from the Energy Booster, the Sweet Tooth, the Nutrition Box, the Protein Box, the Light Box, and the Surprise Me! Box. Cost: $15/month
Read Peckish Reviews!
Save $5 on your first box!
- Pixie Bar: Get a box with an easy-to-follow recipe and the spices and non-perishable ingredients to make it. Cost: 20 per month.
- Plated: Ingredients for chef-designed meals delivered to your door. You select the chef-created recipes on the Plated.com website and Plated sends you a box of food and recipes. Cost: $60/week
Read Plated Reviews!
Get two free plates! Use code b0c635.
- Quince & Apple: Seasonal Cocktail Box Subscription. Get all the ingredients needed to make a delicious craft cocktail at home, along with a recipe card and a handy instructional video. All you need to provide is your favorite spirit. Artisan producers. Cost: $35/season
- Rambler Way: Rambler Way takes you on a flavorful journey across the country, delivering you a sampling of the best local tastes every month. Cost: ? per month.
- Regular Coffee Co: With your subscription to Regular Coffee you will receive a tube (1 tube=1 month) of delicious, fresh-roasted whole-bean coffee (1.5 lbs.) every month delivered right to your door. Sourced from the Huehuetenango region in Guatemala & shipped immediately after roasting. Cost: $20/month
- ResQRoast: Each month you will receive two, different, 12oz bags of artisan coffee that ResQRoast has traversed the world in search of, and roasted to perfection in their 100% carbon neutral facilities. Cost: $29/month
- Shop Eat Boutique: Eat Boutique offers small-batch artisinal foods in a CSA-style subscription program. One-time gift boxes available. Cost: $50 per month.
- Skoshbox: Skoshbox is a box of snacks, candy and other items imported from Japan. Perfect for any Japanese food lover. Or anyone. Cost: $12/month
Read Skoshbox Reviews!
- Sprig: Sprig is a monthly subscription service that provides delicious, 100% gluten-free snacks curated by people who are passionate about a healthy lifestyle. Cost: $25/month
- Standard Cocoa: Each box contains 3 hand-selected bars from bean-to-bar craft chocolate manufacturers as well as information about how the chocolate is made and tasting notes. Cost: $28/month
- Steepster Select: Steepster Select brings a sampling of hand-selected teas to your doorstep every month. Discover new teas sourced from around the world by a wide variety of premium tea companies, and learn about tea culture with every box. Cost: $17/month
- Sunlite Snacks: Get 5 full-size bags (2-5 servings each) of healthy snacks every month. Snacks have no HFCS, artificial ingredients, trans fats, or artificial colors or preservatives. Cost: $20 per month.
Save half off your first box! Use code 50percentoff.
- TakoKen: TakoKen is where you will discover trendy everyday lifestyle items, which have been carefully selected by curators who have lived and worked in Japan. Tips and blog posts will provide further insight into Japanese living and everyday products with high functionality and sleek design. Cost: $25 per month.
Read TakoKen Reviews!
- Taste Guru: The Taste Guru team finds, tastes, and evaluates a huge assortment of gluten-free food from all over the world. Get 4-5 gluten-free snacks & cooking ingredients in this subscription box. Cost: $34/month
Read Taste Guru Reviews!
Get 2 boxes for $24 shipped. Use code 2FREE.
- Taste Trunk: Taste Trunk offers 4 different monthly trunks: Gourmet, Sweet, Health, and BBQ. Each trunk has 5-10 products. Cost: $36/month
Read Taste Trunk Reviews!
Put my name in the "special instructions" box at checkout (Brandy O'Grady) and use coupon code Splurge25 for 25% off!
- Tasteful Pantry: A hand-picked selection of snacks and sweets, delivered right to your door every month! You can choose between Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Soy Free and Nut Free (Or mix and match.) Cost: $23 per month.
- Tasterie: Get a snack box or the larger signature box filled with allergy-free, vegan foods. Tasterie provides a variety of choices to customize for your particular allergy needs. Cost: $18 or $25/month
Save half off your first box. Use code NONUTS50.
- Tea Force One: Two amazing teas right to your doorstep. All teas are hand selected after rigorous taste testing trials and come from small farm growers. Cost: $59/month
- Tea Sparrow: 4 carefully selected teas from around the world. Tea Box averages 35 cups of tea (about 3oz or 80g). Tea Sparrow delivers a variety of world-class blends to your door every month. Cost: $20/month
- Tiffin Trove: Tiffin Trove is an online delivery service specializing in all things India. From spices and food, to jewelry and accessories, Tiffin Trove brings these items to your front door. Cost: $24 per month.
- Tique Box: Features Portland's most prized local products and crafts. Get sample and full-sized products straight from Portland – home, body care, treats, snacks, paper goods, and more. It’s like Portlandia in your living room. Cost: $25 per quarter.
- Tonx Coffee: Tonx ships beans within 24 hours of roasting so you'll never be without fresh beans. Cost: $12 or $19, depending on size of bag biweekly.
Read Tonx Reviews!
Free trial when you use my link!
- Treatsie: Get sample boxes of high quality, artisan candy every month. Buy more of these artisan-produced confections right from Treatsie after sampling. Cost: $15/month
- Try The World: Try The World delivers the best products coming from the greatest cities in the world, to your door! Go on an incredible journey across continents delivering some of the best products from the most exciting places on the planet. This box is delivered every 60 days! Cost: $45 per month.
Read Try the World Reviews!
- Turntable Kitchen Pairings Box: A curated food and music discovery experience with a 7" vinyl LP, digital mixtape, 1-2 premium dried ingredients, 3 seasonal recipes, suggested pairings, and occasional treats. Cost: $27/month
- Twice Coffee: 2 bags of "epic" coffee sent to your door monthly. That's it! Cost: $19 per month.
- Vegan Cuts Snack Box: In the Snack Box get 7-10 vegan, mostly gluten-free products ranging from sweet treats to household products. In Vegan Cut's Beauty Box, get cruelty-free beauty products! Cost: 20 per month.
- Vermont Snacks: Get 4-6 high-quality, Vermont-made snacks delivered to your door every month. My husband is a Vermonter and currently lives in Vermont so this is one we definitely want to try. We love made in Vermont! Cost: $19/month
- Watanut: Get a 1.5 pound box of four nut-centric snack mixes delivered every month. Cost: $25/month
Read Watanut Reviews!
25% off your first box. Use code GONUTS25.
- Yankee Hollow: Each month you’ll get a box including two to four varieties of cheese! Boxes will be curated by cheesemaker, season, or unique themes. Cost: $35 per month.
Save $5 on your first box! Use code kristi5.
- YokoTea: Discover 3-5 amazing new teas each month. Boxes contain a variety of exotic herbal, green, and black teas. On average your shipment will have enough tea to brew at least 30 cups per month. Cost: $11/month
- Yumvelope: Yumvelope is large USPS padded envelope sent to you filled with a minimum of six full-size products, including snacks, drinks, desserts, and chocolates. Cost: $21/month
Back to Top