Unlike last month when I got the worst Birchbox in the WORLD this one pretty much rocked! I was so excited and I think my box was outstanding (granted after last month I had rock-bottom expectations!). It was just as good as my husband’s March Birchbox Man!
I got my March Birchbox!
Like the men’s version, this month is all about March Madness. Except not about basketball – Birchbox wants to hear about your beauty face-offs!
What’s in the box?
I got some really high quality products in my box this go-around. I tweaked my profile and
I don’t remember what I did. But whatever I did worked! I changed my “likely to splurge on item” from face cream to makeup color. I guess it worked! We’ll have to see next month’s results!
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream. Uses caffeine and grape antioxidants to soften fine lines and reduce dark circles. Yes!!! I am SO happy I got this one!
- Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo. I’m sure this is great but this is the third dry shampoo I’ve received in the past thirty days. Time to find a new unsung product box makers! That being said, I really like this one. It is very high quality. I find that dry shampoo is an excellent styling product for my super-fine hair (especially as I normally have to take a shower at night with my schedule). Just be careful with it – it’s easy to overdo.
- Stella Cadente Miss Me Eau de Parfum. While I didn’t enjoy this particular one (smells like baby powder to me) I am always happy to get a fragrance sample. I don’t enjoy purchasing large perfume bottles because then I wear the same scent for-ev-ar.
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. Uses micro crystals and papaya enzymes. I do have some hormone & sun related discolorations on my face so I was really excited to get this in my box.
- Beauty Extra – Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board. I actually REALLY needed an emery board so I was thrilled to get this in my box!
I was disappointed that there wasn’t some sort of weensy sample inside this card. The front has a window that you open to discover the secret of benefit Fakeup (it’s concealer inside a circle of moisturizer). You know like one of those little foundation samples.
Should you splurge?
I was just so so happy with this box! I got samples addressing my actual concerns (aging, dark circles, hyperpigmentation) instead of stuff that I couldn’t give two craps about. Birchbox really redeemed itself for me after last month’s total dud.
Birchbox is a monthly sampling box. You fill out your profile and Birchbox selects one of 30+ (!!) iterations of their boxes to send to you. Birchbox is a discovery service and you earn rewards points by subscribing and reviewing your products that you can spend on full-size items on their site. Thanks if you use my link to sign up!
You can check out more reviews in my directory! Also you can use coupon code MARCH20 to get 20% off purchases in the Birchbox shop!
Birchbox is a discovery box that will send you 5 samples or full-size products. Earn rewards points by subscribing and reviewing your products that you can spend on full-size items on their site.The Price: $10/month The Coupon: Save 20% on a $35+ order. Use code MOBILE20.